In a market which is becoming more concentrated, Zodiac Aerospace, a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems, is continuing its targeted development strategy in market sectors in which it is aiming for world leadership.
This strategy, which combines external growth, via a selective acquisitions policy, with internal growth, via an enhanced R&D effort, is based on the Group’s operational performance and the solidity of its balance sheet, in particular on the return on capital.
Expanding in markets with high-technology content and high added-value
The Zodiac Aerospace group can respond dynamically to the market due to:
- A comprehensive range of equipment and systems for aircraft manufacturers and airlines;
- Investments in R&D – sources of creativity and synergy;
- The extensive capacity of its range of after-sales services for airline companies.
Zodiac Aerospace is pursuing a strategy based on external growth with the acquisition of specialized companies in core aerospace businesses, and on enhancing its competitiveness through a constant improvement in its manufacturing base and greater dollarization in its purchasing to protect against unfavorable fluctuations in the US currency.
Five key principles
Zodiac Aerospace’s development strategy is based on five key principles:
- Diversifying in businesses with a high technological content, through internal and external growth;
- Favoring niche markets to rapidly attain leader positions;
- Ensuring steady growth in earnings per share;
- Supporting customers over the long-term through a strong after-sales activity;
- Aligning our operations with the Principles of the Global Compact.
All its strategic choices are made in accordance with the Group’s values, Ethics Code and Group Health, Safety and Environment policy.
The Group is committed in an important industrial and strategic transformation – Focus plan – that is being deployed among all Group subsidiaries under the responsibility of the Group COO, in order to reach the best operational performance.