1 – What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file placed on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc) when visiting a website. Cookies are used to collect information while browsing on internet to save some settings, like language preference, and to custom services based on your interests. They can also help you to access a specific service that requires an authentication.
2 – Which cookies are used on this website?
3 – How to adjust the settings of a browser to block cookies?
If you refuse the deposit of cookies on your device, you have to adjust the settings of your browser. Below, you will find the procedures for the main browsers.
1. Click the privacy tab and then under settings move the slider to the top to block cookies or to the bottom to allow cookies;
2. Click Ok to save your settings.
1. Click the Menu button and choose Options ;
2. Select the Privacy tab ;
3. Uncheck the box Accept cookies ;
4. Click Ok to save you modifications.
1. Select preferences in the menu;
2. Click on Security to see cookies;
3. Select Block cookies;
4. Click on the Close button to save your changes.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and then click Settings;
2. At the bottom of the page, click on Show advanced settings ;
3. In the Privacy section, click on Content settings button;
4. In the cookies section, specify the domain name you want to block cookies and select in the drop-down menu “Block”.
5. Click Ok to save your settings.
If you need additional information about cookies regulation, you can visit CNIL website : http://www.cnil.fr/english/.
From February 14 to 18, Zodiac Aerospace will attend the Aero India show in Bangalore. The Group wil
Plaisir, January 19, 2017 - After discussing the proposed merger between Safran and Zodiac Aerospace